Thursday, July 16, 2009

On my way home...

Ahhh finally the day has come that I get to go home for 4 days. A much needed break from thinking about chemistry, although I have a lab report due on Tuesday and a test but I can study on the plane. I am 150 today so I made my goal for today, the working out pushed me over the 154 plateau I was stuck at for 2 days. I'm so excited to see my best friend, I haven't seen her since December because I went back to school the first week of January and then when I was home for breaks she was studying abroad in Argentina. Anyways this is just a quick update because I was at school all day and now I have to drive up to the airport. Hope all you girls are doing great and keep your eyes on the prize...being SKINNY!!!! lol I know I'm dorky, but I'm just really happy and giddy right now haha.

-S

1 comment: