Friday, July 31, 2009


Finally I'm home. Sorry I've been MIA for the past two days but I was in the middle of moving and studying for my final, then this morning I took my final and drove the 10 hours home. Moving out was an adventure to say the least. I woke up at 8:30am and at 9am started packing up my car with boxes which took about an hour because I'm one person and I had to walk down two flights of stairs and out to my car then back up and back down etc etc etc. At 10:30 the guys showed up to pick up my furniture to take to storage and 2 hours later all of my furniture and boxes that I fit into my car were in the storage unit. Then I took a little break and just chilled for an hour and a half to talk to my friend. Then I finished packing up my room, making sure I organized everything in a manner that I would remember. Made a trip to comcast to return the cable boxes and dvr's, and another trip to the storage unit to bring some more stuff. Then back to my apartment to pack up my car for home and the very last bit of stuff that needed to go into storage. Took a shower, then cleaned my bathroom and bedroom really well. And finally I was done moving out at about 7pm. So I burned major calories yesterday haha. I put it into a calorie burn calculator under "Housecleaning (General)" even though it was so much more than that, and it said for an hour I would burn 252 calories. So multiply that by about 7 or 8, so around 1800 calories burned. WOW. lol. And that is just an estimate, the way I was running up and down the flights of stairs and heavy lifting etc probably burned so much more. Last night I studied for about 3 hours with my friends from class and then we all said fuck it and went to the bar to get a drink. I had one MGD 64, because I know exactly how many calories are in it (64 obviously haha) and it doesn't taste that bad. Plus I deserved it after that day! Took my final this morning and I think I did pretty well. We will see when I get my grade back. Then I picked up this guy Josh who lives near me at home and he drove home with me, being my iPod DJ the entire way which was awesome because we have very similar taste in music (basically all over the spectrum). So we talked and listened to good music and it made the 10 hour drive go really fast! So now I am home! My best friend came over for a while tonight to hang out for a bit, but she has to work at 9am so she left at about 1am to drive home to sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to a concert with the guy I drove home with and his parents haha because they had an extra ticket. It's a band called Dream Theater, I don't know if anyone has ever heard of them, but I love them and am so happy I was offered the ticket hahaha! Oh and best news is that I am now down to 146lbs. I finally got to weigh myself when I got home because I have a scale here. I haven't been able to weigh myself in so long because I had to pack my scale up as you all know. Now I just really have to be careful while being home because food is a temptation here unlike at my apartment where I can fast forever and ever and no one will know that I don't keep food in my apartment. I am exhausted right now though so I really need to get some sleep. I will catch up on everyones blogs when I wake up tomorrow and leave comments and such. I hope everyone is doing well and again sorry for not being on here for a couple days. Think thin girlies....gnite.


No comments:

Post a Comment