Monday, July 13, 2009

I hate....

chemistry lab write ups. I have three due tomorrow and it's taking up my entire day so I can't even exercise. No food yesterday, just lots of water and tea and my vitamins but I was still 154 when I woke up. I think I was really bloated though. No food today, so far, just a diet pepsi, 3 bottles of water and my vitamins. My best friend turned 21 today and I'm going home in 3 days to see her which means lots of drinking and eating this weekend and there's gonna be no avoiding it because I will be around people 24/7. I hope there are veggie platters haha! Hopefully I'll be 150 or under when I leave here on Thursday and when I get back on Monday I'm going to fast for a week or longer. Think thin!
-S

1 comment:

  1. Bah! Chemistry was the bane of my existence when I was taking it. Look at it this way, now you'll be much too busy to bother with food. Work, work, work my darling.

    xo
    eliena

    ReplyDelete